Maybe. Maybe not. Look at this weather report for a nearby town and tell me what you think. We have a picnic shelter, but it looks like it'll be absolutely pouring between 4 and 7 p.m. I wouldn't go to a farmers' market in that kind of weather!
I think I'll call my vendors and see what they think...
Yep, we're postponing until next week. Thunderstorms are just not conducive to hanging out in the park! It's just as well, really--the freeze hurt most of our vendors way worse than it hurt us. This is going to be an interesting spring.
On the bright side, our friends are now eating free slices of rhubarb pie. :-)