Saturday, October 14, 2006

Voila


Here it is--my farmer's market table at the beginning of the morning, before I had a chance to disorganize it (which I do very skillfully). Note the chalkboards, made lovingly by the s.o. Your eyes aren't going bad; I have blurred out our town and phone number on the sign.

I did pretty well again, this time selling a nice even mix of baked goods and preserves (as well as almost all my produce). Mainly I just love the people.

I tried to take a pic of the rest of the market, too, but when I got home and brought it up on the computer, it became apparent that all I had done was take a picture of a few people's backs, and none of the actual tables or booths. Cut me some slack, please--the market happens early in the morning, and all the coffee in the world doesn't make me sentient at that hour!