Friday, May 20, 2005

Everybody talkin' bout...

Marlee has tagged me with this short, sweet, and thought-provoking little meme.

The last CD I bought was:
We vs. the Shark...Ruin Everything! We vs. the Shark are a really great math-rock band based in Athens. Not my usual fare, but they're really great and I do tend to be kind of eclectic.

Song playing right now:
The Continental Drifters' version of "I Can't Make It Alone"

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
As Marlee said, it's impossible to draw the line at five, but this is a start...
"No Sign of Water" - Damnations
"Ordinary World" - Duran Duran
"Ground" - The Glands
"When Ye Go Away" - The Waterboys
"Commodore Peter" - The Silos

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Hm, a meme that's second nature for Beth and Tim, but they've just left on vacation, so I'll let them off the hook. By the way, I'll be guestblogging at Tim's, so keep an eye peeled.

How about Em, the other Tim, Maggie, Amy (if she feels like blogging...no points off if not, because she is a busy girl), and Neil?