I'm not worth much today, posting-wise. We just have too much to do! And to be honest, my hands kind of hurt. So I'll keep it brief:
• Muscadines are planted and pruned, and we're working on the trellises.
• Corn rows are dug and ready to be manured and planted.
• Borlotto beans, horseradish, and sunchokes are planted.
• A new row of golden beets has been planted to replace the last one, which mysteriously failed to do anything whatsoever, despite the success of a row of Chiogga beets planted simultaneously only a few inches away.
• I planted three hops vines, but neither of us likes where I planted them, so they'll have to be moved.