Friday, July 09, 2004

Meme

Got this from him, who got it from him, who got it from his students.

LAST:
CLUB U WENT 2: The one I work at
PERSON U SPOKE 2: The s.o.
MOVIE U WATCHED: Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator
TV SHOW U WATCHED: The Daily Show
THEATRE PRODUCTION U SAW: It’s been forever.
BOOK U RED: Have started Salman Rushdie’s Fury, but it’s nowhere near as great as Midnight’s Children, and I can’t seem to get into it.
TYME U CRIED: Thursday night

FAVOURITE:
EYE COLOR: It depends on the person
HAIR COLOR: Ditto
FOOD: Can’t possibly choose. How about “most”?
SPORT: To watch--jai alai. To play--beach volleyball.
WEATHER: Sunny, breezy, and 80.
MOVIE: Can’t possibly choose
CLOTHES: Jeans and a tank top. Open-toed shoes.
CAREER: I really liked teaching college, but I wasn’t much use at research, so I couldn’t be an academic in the long run. I like being a freelance writer pretty well.
BAND: Neil Young, The Band, Slobberbone, many others
PERSON: The s.o.
TATTOO: I have a dolphin on my hip, which sounds cheesy but I like it pretty well. It commemorates the summer I spent working at the Center for Coastal Studies.

U:
WEIGHT: 135 lbs.
HEIGHT: 5’7”
HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Blue
WEARING: Dark-green cargo shorts, black tank top
LISTENIN TO: Silver the dog, chasing squirrels in her sleep
LAST 4 DIGITS OF FONE NO: 2276

WHAT IS:
MOST OVERUSED PHRASE ON AIM: ??
FIRST THOUGHTS WAKIN UP: What time is it?
UR BEDTIME: Midnight, one-ish.
UR GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Starting to feel good about myself after all these years. Also managing to run my own business.
MOST MISSED MEMORY: 1970s FM radio

U PREFER:
BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS: Neither
ADIDAS OR NIKE: Saucony
LIPTON ICE TEA OR NESTEA: Luzianne
BOXERS OR BRIEFS: Sexist meme! Thong or boy-shorts depending on the outfit.
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Both
PEPSI OR COKE: Neither
MARRIAGE OR SINGLE: Not single
KIDS OR NOT: Not

IN PAST 24 HOURS:
DRANK? Too many cafe au laits
HAD SEX? No
EATEN? Breakfast was a bowl of Quaker Oat Squares with milk and a chopped-up nectarine. Last night we had fried oyster po-boy sandwiches.
STOLEN ANYTHING? What, in the last 24 hours? No.
FLASHED N E 1? Not exactly sure what this means, but I think the answer is no.
LAUGHED? Like a fool, especially during The Daily Show and The Graham Norton Effect.
DONE DRUGS? See answer to “Stolen Anything?”.