Thursday, July 29, 2004

More photos


The strawberry patch. This is its first year, so technically I shouldn't even be letting the plants go to flower. But I can't resist letting a few berries get ripe, because they're sooooo good. Every day I walk out there and eat one or two.


Today's weather was patchy sun and rain. I looked across the street and saw this rainbow, which hopefully comes through in the photo.


A back view of the house, with my tire swing (very important!).


Still life with laundry. We keep these Christmas lights up on the back porch year-round, just because we like the way they look.


The dining-room-in-progress, currently the bane of my existence. But it's happening, albeit ever so slowly. I've been working on it every single night.

Tired, tired, tired. Must sleep.