Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Flashback to 1976

This is what I listened to while I was on hold with Sprint PCS's call center today:

Don't know what's happened to me since I met you
Feels like I'm fallin' in love since I met you

I want to know what-cha doin' to me with your love
(With your love) what-cha doin' to me with your love
(With your love) what-cha doin' to me with your love
(With your love) what-cha doin' baby, it feels so good

Whatever it is
Knew from the start it had to be you
You got my heart
I don't know what I'm gonna do

With your love
Heaven sent me a sign that sent you
I'm going out of my mind since I met you

I wanna know whatever it is now, whatever it is
Whatever it's called
I know that it's you
I can't help getting involved with your love

I wanna know whatever you did to me
Well you sure did it good

My heart's filled with lovin' and I knew that it would
With your love
You don't know what's happened to me
Since I met you
I feel like I'm fallin' in love since I met you.