Monday, August 23, 2004

Exhaustion

I have a headache. I thought it was a caffeine deficiency, but a latte hasn't helped it.

I'm watching the Olympics and marveling at all the accomplishments the athletes have made (Track and Field especially--woo hoo--American sweep of the men's 400m! Alison Felix in the 200!) while railing at the shitty judging in the gymnastics (see comments on the previous blog entry).

I spent 45 minutes unsnarling a skein of knitting yarn that the dogs got into. Not super impressed by my canines at this particular minute, although they seem contrite and I must admit the yarn probably had a lovely mouthfeel.

I woke up late today and had to fight for every moment of productivity. I have PMS so acutely that I cried while watching "Clean Sweep."

This day really had "Monday" written all over it.