Monday, August 02, 2004

Fun with TV

I haven't had much time lately to watch television. But I manage to sneak a little in.

I was watching "Realtime" the other night when this happened. It was just as hilarious as it looks in the photo. Maher and Moore were wringing their hands and repeating, "We're on our knees, Ralph!" Nice.

I also watched a couple of episodes of "Law & Order: SVU." It's my favorite L&O franchise. I try to catch it whenever it's on, and I'll watch several episodes in a row if given the opportunity. I finally owned up to the reason: Detective Elliot Stabler. And no, I don't mean Christopher Meloni, the actor who plays him. It's sweet, manly, funny Stabler I love. The real-life actor appears to be the kind of guy who would accept a tacky bit part in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle. I haven't seen it, but I'm guessing it can't be good.