Friday, April 15, 2005

Results

I heard a chuckle from the vicinity of the s.o.'s desk. I slugged down the rest of my coffee and walked over. He looked at me and furrowed his brow.

"I like all of these," he said. "Are you sure you can't send them all a jar?"

I considered it for one brief moment, and then pictured myself bubble-wrapping, styrofoam-peanutting, and shipping four separate packages. And then I considered the prospect of having three fewer jars of relish for myself. "Um, yeah, I'm sure," I said.

He scrolled up and down and finally pointed a finger at the screen. "This one, then."

.
.
.
.

Congratulations to Diana, who has won a jar of homemade radish relish. Diana, please e-mail me your street address and we'll go from there. And a huge thank you to everyone who entered. You really made us smile!