Sunday, April 10, 2005

Two out of three ain't bad

I love, love, love my new haircut. Mid-career Jennifer Aniston is gone. Elisabeth Rohm's coif has replaced it. Not blonde, though; just my usual brown with a few shiny new strawberry-blonde highlights. I wish I could freeze the way my hair looks today for future use.

The weather was perfect for the Braves game. Our seats were not behind the Braves' dugout, as advertised. They were behind home plate! The home team tromped the Mets and there was, as usual, an entertaining drunk shouting guy behind us. "Swing batter MIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS!" The only down side was that they didn't put me and my temporarily perfect hair on the new humongous video screen.

The restaurant supply was closed. In retrospect, it makes sense that they're closed on weekends. Ah, well. I suppose I can wait a few days to buy my English muffin rings and baguette pans. In the meantime, I probably just dodged a financial bullet, didn't I?