Sunday, February 12, 2006

Here goes

Having been tagged by Mrs. D, I'm the last person on earth to do...

The 4x8 Meme

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:

1. Subway "Sandwich Artist"
2. Pizza box assembler / occasional pizza-maker
3. Fragrance counter manager at a department store
4. Trade magazine editor

Four Movies I Could (and I do) Watch Over and Over:

1. Aguirre: The Wrath of God (yes, really)
2. Dazed and Confused
3. The Accountant
4. Almost Famous

Four Places I've Lived:

1. Hartville, OH
2. St. Paul, MN
3. Iowa City, IA
4. Nashville, TN

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:

1. CSI (only the one in Las Vegas)
2. House
3. Law & Order (any)
4. American Idol

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:

1. Greece
2. Capetown, South Africa
3. London, UK
4. all over Florida

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

1. Fark (embarrassingly)
2. Yahoo mail
3. Kinja
4. lots and lots of blogs

Four of My Favorite Foods:

1. Pie (especially rhubarb or cherry)
2. Pizza (especially if it's homemade or if it's from somewhere in the northeast)
3. Greek yogurt
4. Celeriac

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

1. London
2. Florida (almost time for Spring Training!)
3. nowhere up north during this snowstorm, that's for damn sure
4. Australia (it's summer there, yes?)

Four Tags: People I'm Tagging to Continue this Meme:

Nah. :-)