Tuesday, January 18, 2005

CROSS THOSE FINGERS!

Just got a call from my realtor. Her partner has talked with the people from this weekend and says she thinks they may want to make an offer! The partner is coming by tomorrow to collect paperwork from me.

Imagine...the one time someone sees the place all askew and fluffy with dog hair, they go back to the agent and rave about it! I am stunned and very cautiously hopeful...

-----

Update:

No realtor today. She's coming tomorrow instead, since she was stuck for longer than she expected at the doctor's office this morning. Word is that we'll be scheduling a time for the couple to bring their daughter to look at the place this weekend. Then (and I'm quoting here), "they'll probably want to make an offer." (!!!!)

But I mustn't count those chickens.